What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work or to improve their efficiency, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Cookies can be categorized as session cookies or persistent cookies.
- Session cookies: These cookies are temporary and are deleted from your device when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on your device until they expire or you delete them. They enable us to remember your actions and preferences when you return to our website.
- Recognizing your computer or mobile device when you visit our website.
- Enabling certain features and functionality on our website.
- Analyzing how users interact with our website and improving its performance.
- Personalizing your experience on our website.
- Providing advertising that is tailored to your interests.
Types of Cookies We Use
We use the following types of cookies:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the operation of our website. They enable you to navigate around our website and use its features.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, such as which pages are visited most often and if they receive error messages. The information collected is used to improve the user experience and optimize our website.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements to you and measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. They track your browsing habits and help us create a profile of your interests.
You can manage cookies through the settings of your browser. Most browsers allow you to refuse or accept cookies, as well as to delete them. However, please note that if you disable or delete cookies, some parts of our website may not function properly.